Say Goodbye To Stressful Cooking With This Easy 15-Mins Asian Dinner Recipe
We understand that sometimes cooking dinner can be such a tedious process,
especially if you're short on time! But fret no more, here's a fast and delicious
Sweet & Sour Chicken recipe from Tasty that you can try at home tonight
(Pssst... this tasty Asian dinner will only take about
15 minutes of preparation and cooking. Talk about time-saving!)
Check it out and experience for yourself how to cook
Sweet and Sour Chicken like a true Chinese Aunty in just 15 minutes.
It's guaranteed to impress too. Party time!
What you’ll need:
Preparation (as seen on Tasty):
1. Season your chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with cornstarch, dip in beaten egg and fry until golden, crispy and cooked through. Set aside. Dab with paper towel if greasy.
2. In a large pan, heat oil and fry garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the bell pepper, cider vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup and sugar. Bring to a boil.
4. When the sauce has thickened, add the fried chicken. Toss to coat.
5. Garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds. Serve with rice.
Still don’t have 15 minutes to spare?
No worries, we got you covered!
Why not give our Chicken Hokkien Noodles a try?
Made with nourishing, fresh ingredients such as Baby Corn,
Chicken, Cabbage and yummy Hokkien noodles,
this dish will remind you of that authentic,
comforting Asian dinner mum used to make.
All you need to do is just microwave on high for 3 minutes,
then you can jump back to the couch and resume your Netflix watching!